| || |
Product DescriptionPotty Training in One Day™ - The Advanced System for Boys
The Potty Scotty™ Kit includes the following 6 items:
1. The Potty Scotty™ boy potty training doll
2. 3 "big kid" doll potty training pants
3. 2 Bottles to feed Potty Scotty™
4. Potty Training in One Day - A Guide for Today's Parents
5. 6 specially designed Potty Training Pants for your child
6. The Little Scotty Potty Chair
1) Potty Scotty™ - the Boy Potty Training Doll is Specially Designed to Potty Train™. He is:
* 16" Tall * Made of soft vinyl * Anatomically correct * Drink & Wet-on-Demand™ * Can be fed laying down or sitting up * Can urinate in ANY potty or toilet * Scotty can urinate / pee standing up or sitting down * Clothes specially designed to potty train * Wearing a diaper underneath clothes * Doll can be given a bath * No batteries required * Doll conforms to the ASTM F963 safety requirements
2) 3 "big kid" doll potty training pants (recommended by Dr Phil's method)
Potty Scotty™ comes wearing a diaper underneath his two piece outfit. On the "Big Day" - Scotty will ceremoniously change into his potty training pants (along with your son, who will change into his "Big Kid" Potty Training Pants) to celebrate the fact that they are now big boys and do not wear diapers any more!!
The additional two doll potty training pants are included because Scotty will have accidents on the "Big Day" and will have to change into his clean potty pants (part of the Potty Training in One Day Process!!)
3) 2 Bottles to feed Potty Scotty
We have included two different type of bottles for the potty training doll. The first one has a screw top lid - so to fill it up - you simply unscrew the lid and put it under the tap.
The second bottle is a one piece design and fills up by suction. To fill this bottle - you squeeze it and place it inverted in glass full of water. The first time, it will probably fill up about half way. To get more water into the bottle, squeeze it again until the rest of the air is out and then again place it inverted into the glass of water.
4) Potty Training in One Day - A Guide for Today's Parents
The book will not only walk you through the entire potty training process, this guide shows you a step by step process on how to potty train your child and is based on my experience, as well as the collective experiences of all the moms that used these dolls.
The table of contents for the Parent's Potty Training Guide: How to Potty Train in One Day is as follows:
* Potty Training Concepts * Are you Ready? The Planning and Preparation * The "Big Day" * The Follow-Up * Key Questions and Issues
5) Six specially designed Potty Training Pants for your child
We have specially designed these padded potty training pants to fit loosely so that they can be pulled on and off by the toddler, without adult help. Not only does this increase the chance of getting to the potty on time, but it also makes whole process much more independent, which is the goal of this potty training system.
They have an absorbent center panel that contains the accidents, but will make your toddler uncomfortable and therefore increase his awareness of his excretory function, especially when compared to diapers and pull-ups.
The potty pants feature breathable side panels, wide rib leg bands for a comfortable fit and a 5-ply center panel with fiber sponge for super absorbency. (more information)
6) The Potty Scotty™ Potty Chair for your child
This smooth, simple, light weight and portable potty chair has no edges to pinch your toddlers thights. It is easy to clean and has a low splash guard.
It has cut outs on the fronts and sides for easy lifting. It is designed to be low to the ground to encourage the more natural squatting position for toileting.
This basic potty chair is all that is required to potty train your child.
Not only do we offer great products, we help you save money too! Enjoy FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US for all orders over $125.00
Customers Also Purchased